Industry Professional Organization Leadership & Accreditations of Our Cary, NC Home Construction Company
At Paradise Found Construction, we are committed to distinguishing ourselves as leaders in the in the residential construction industry by providing premier Conventional and Performance Green Building services to homeowners in the Cary, NC and the Triangle.
We foster a culture of technical knowledge and expertise by continually sharpening our professional skills through Industry Continuing Education, Industry Professional Accreditations and Certifications, and competing on a local, state, and national level with our peers by presenting our work and achievements for peer recognition and awards, and serving in leadership positions within local Industry Organizations that are committed to fostering continuing education and excellence of members.
Industry Professional Organization Leadership
- 2017 – Member of Raleigh-Wake HBA Board of Directors
- 2016 – Chair of Raleigh-Wake HBA C.A.R.E Council
- 2016 – Past Chair of Green Home Builders of the Triangle
- 2016 – Member of Raleigh-Wake HBA Board of Directors
- 2016 – Member of Raleigh-Wake HBA Remodeler’s Council
- 2015 – Chair of Green Home Builders of the Triangle
- 2015 – Past Chair of Raleigh-Wake HBA Remodeler’s Council
- 2015 – Member of Raleigh-Wake HBA Board of Directors
- 2015 – Member of Raleigh-Wake HBA C.A.R.E Council
- 2014 – Chair of Raleigh-Wake Home Builders Assocation’s Remodeler’s Council
- 2014 – Vice Chair of Green Home Builders of the Triangle
- 2014 – Member of Raleigh-Wake Home Builders Assocation’s Board of Directors
- 2014 – Member of Raleigh-Wake Home Builders Assocation’s C.A.R.E Council
- 2013 – Vice Chair of Raleigh-Wake Home Builders Assocation’s Remodeler’s Council
- 2013 – Chair of Raleigh-Wake County Home Builders Association’s Remodeler’s Council Education Committee
- 2013 – At Large Executive Committee Member of Green Home Builders of the Triangle
- 2013 – Member of Raleigh-Wake Home Builders Assocation’s C.A.R.E Council
Industry Professional Accreditations & Certifications
- NAHB Master Certified Green Professional (MCGP)
- NAHB Certified Aging in Place Specialist (CAPS)
- NC Certified Lead Renovation Firm
Affiliations & Memberships of Paradise Found Construction
Our design and build company maintains the following certifications and memberships:
- Member, National Association of Home Builders
- Member, Raleigh-Wake County Home Builders Association
- Member, Raleigh-Wake County HBA Remodelers Council
- Member, Raleigh-Wake County HBA C.A.R.E. Council
- Member, Green Home Builders of the Triangle
- Pre-qualified Duke-Progress Energy Home Energy Improvement Contractor
- EPA Energy Star® Partner
- EPA Indoor airPLUS Partner
- EPA WaterSense Partner
Proud Supporter of Raleigh / Cary and Durham / Chapel Hill Habitat for Humanity’s ReStores
Habitat for Humanity®’s ReStore® makes gently-used, structurally-sound building products and materials available at little-to-no cost to less fortunate members of the community. We give our clients the option of having us transfer their previously-used appliances, fixtures, flooring and more to their local ReStore location. Please ask one of our staff members for more information about this wonderful program we are proud to support.
At Paradise Found Construction, we’re grateful and honored to be trusted with the homes of our clients in Cary, Raleigh, Chapel Hill, Holly Springs, Apex, Durham, and beyond. We are dedicated to providing affordable remodels and new custom homes that fit your unique vision, while partnering with you to scale features to align with your budget. We promise to be transparent and reliable to help you along each step of the way.
Choosing custom construction allows you the flexibility to get everything you want — and nothing you don’t.
If you’re located in Cary, Apex, Raleigh, Holly Springs, Durham, Chapel Hill, or any of the surrounding NC areas let’s start the conversation by scheduling a complimentary consultation.